Welcome to my Blog

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Hello! My name is Nicole, and I’m an avid crafter. I love learning new crafts, and sharing my tips, tricks, and ideas with those who’d like learn them. I created this blog in hopes that I can help and inspire beginning crafters. Always remember it’s never too late to start crafting. I insist that everyone is good at something, and when people tell me they’re not creative I say, "creativity is in everyone". I get excited when people ask me questions about crafting, and I’d love to help anyone who wishes to learn what I know about crafting as well.
Thanks for visiting and I hope to gain some new crafty friends!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your blog! I' am a beginning crafter your ideas inspire me keep up the good work! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |